Terms of personal data processing
in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter "the Regulation")AKRA broker, s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as the “ Company ” or “ we ”), with its registered office at Nový Zlíchov 3172/6, Smíchov, 150 00 Prague 5, is aware of the importance of protecting your personal data and your privacy. We undertake to protect and respect your values when handling your personal data as part of the provision of our services.
Below you will find the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data by our Company - if you have any additional questions, write to us.
- Who is the administrator of your personal data?
- What data do we process and why?
- What entitles us to the processing of personal data?
- Can you refuse the processing of personal data?
- To whom can we provide your personal information?
- How long will we process your data?
- What are your rights?
- Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable individual subject to protection.
- Special categories of personal data means personal data which indicate racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religions or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of unique identification of the natural person and data on the state of health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the natural person.
- Personal data relating to criminal convictions and criminal offenses (hereinafter referred to as "criminal conviction data") means personal data which can only be processed under the supervision of a public authority or on the basis of authorization under the law of the Union or of a Member State providing appropriate safeguards with regard to the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
- Processing means any operation or set of operations involving personal data or files of personal data which is carried out with or without automated procedures (such as the collection, storage, modification, restriction, deletion or destruction of ).
- Data subject means any identified or identifiable individual. Personal data is directly or indirectly identified by the data subject.
- Controller means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- Processor means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity that processes personal data for the controller.
We are the administrator of your personal data, ie:
AKRA broker, s.r.o.
ID: 247 86 284 - with its registered office at Nový Zlíchov 3172/6, Smíchov, 150 00 Prague 5 - Prague entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. C 174129 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We primarily process your personal data, which you provide to us yourself, when booking a vehicle, and when concluding a rental agreement, or during or after the lease in connection with your questions, complaints and grievances.
This includes the following personal information:
- Your address and identification information (e.g. academic degree, name, surname, date of birth, permanent residence or delivery address, ID number and driving license number, telephone number, e -mail, IČO and DIČ in the case of tenants - natural persons),
- Descriptive information (e.g. bank account number, part of your credit card number (last 4 digits) when making online payments, credit card details when using a late charge transaction (type, number, expiration date)) position or position in the company, signature).
Personal data of tenants - natural persons are processed. If the tenant is a legal entity, the personal data of its representatives / contact persons are processed according to the lease agreement.
Third party personal data that are authorized to use the vehicle under or on behalf of the lessee and whose axes are also processed